Promoting Disability Rights in Indonesia: Proceedings of the 2nd Indonesian Conference on Disability Studies and Inclusive EducationVol 1 (2020)
The Indonesian Conference on Disability Studies and Inclusive Education (ICODIE) is an annual academic forum organized by the Center for Disability Services (Pusat Layanan Difabel) and INKLUSI Journal of Disability Studies at UIN Sunan Kalijaga Yogyakarta. Local and international presenters, coming from different backgrounds (students, professors, and DPO's activists), have enthusiastically joined the conference for the last two years.
The 2nd ICODIE was held on 3-4 December 2019 in cooperation with the Interdisciplinary Islamic Studies Program, Graduate School of UIN Sunan Kalijaga, Yogyakarta, Indonesia. Articles published in this edition are the reviewed, selected, and revised papers presented at the conference.
In addition to this online proceedings series, the complete compilation of all articles published in this edition is published in this book:
- Book title: Promoting Disability Rights In Indonesia: Proceedings of the 2nd Indonesian Conference on Disability Studies and Inclusive Education
- ISBN: 978-623-94189-0-8 | PDF version is available at: https://bit.ly/ICODIE2proceedings
- Published by: PLD PRESS, Gedung Rektorat lama Lantai 2, Universitas Islam Negeri (UIN) Sunan Kalijaga | Jl. Marsda Adi Sucipto Yogyakarta, 55281. Phone: +62-877-3973-300. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- First published: July, 2020
MORE ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
- News coverage: http://pld.uin-suka.ac.id/2019/12/uin-sunan-kalijaga-menyelenggarakan.html
- Call for abstract: http://conference.uin-suka.ac.id/index.php/icodie/announcement/view/2
- The list of panels and sessions: http://conference.uin-suka.ac.id/index.php/icodie/announcement/view/4
- Photos documentation: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1UjXYcnGvdlA2dMaU0D8fS0QZSEOIjHAE?usp=sharing
- YouTube Documentation of the 2nd Conference https://youtu.be/JFxURd07hl8