Abstracts sent to the editor of Proceedings of Ushuluddin International Conference (USICON) must follow the technical provisions as:
- Abstracts are written in English with a total of 250-300 words; in each abstract comes with keywords (keywords) no more than 5 words.
Full Paper sent to the editor of Proceedings of Ushuluddin International Conference (USICON) must follow the technical provisions as:
- Articles are written in English and Arabic standards which are the result of research or conceptual writing in various scopes of Proceedings of Ushuluddin International Conference (USICON). Article must be explain with IMRAD model
- The article is the work authentic and has not been published in the journal (scientific periodical) else.
- Articles written in the font Garamond spaced 1.5 cm on A4 paper with a total of 6,000-8,000 words or 20-25 pages. Articles must be submitted no later than submission deadline.
- The name of the author of the article does not need to include an academic degree, position, or rank and is accompanied by a correspondence address, email address and or telephone number.
- Writing articles in the Proceedings of Ushuluddin International Conference (USICON) using the Arabic-Indonesian transliteration guidelines.
- Reference in the article uses footnotes with due regard to the specificity of the references referenced, such as books, translation books, volume / volume books, anthology books, articles in anthologies, articles in journals, articles in encyclopedias, articles on websites (internet), articles in mass media (magazines or newspapers), theses, theses, dissertations, or scriptures that are adjusted to the instructions.
- The reference Use of a tool such as Mendeley and Zotero for reference management with Chicago Manual of Style (full note)